Powiadomiania o podobnych ofertach pracy:
Experienced Java Developer
The outstanding position is based in our location in Warsaw/Poland. Dodax is a fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing costumers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our location in Warsaw/Poland.
This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
We are hiring dynamic, experienced Software Developers who take the technical execution of new requirements quickly and efficiently to the next steps and enhance the implementation and deployment of new features.
In this part, you will work with ambitious Business Division Managers and Technical Program Managers in order to enhance the delivery of critical business initiatives.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Very good Java- / Development-Knowledge
- Linux Knowledge (Server / Workstation)
- Experience with Git, Subversion, Eclipse, JBoss
- Experience with Java Frameworks: JPA / Hibernate, Spring, JSF / Facelets / Servlets, REST, Maven, JUnit, Apache Camel
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Springboot, Play Framework and Jenkins
- Ability to cover the full software life-cycle, including project setup, build and maintenance
- Independent working environment from Design to Go Live
- Changing and interesting topics
- Ability to travel abroad
- Flexible working
- Part of a young and talented motivated team
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Experience in the software industry, taking a product through its complete lifecycle.
- Track record of successful on time delivery of high quality projects.
- Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Maturity, judgement, leadership attitude and proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Independent drive, strong personal resources and ability to deliver results requiring only minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with business owners and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
Good to have:
- Master degree or PHD in computer science or a related discipline.
Please include following statement in your application:
"I agree to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments)