Powiadomiania o podobnych ofertach pracy:
A Hands-on QA Test Lead is required to join a small software innovation team near Dublin airport. The role entails testing the company’s products for transaction processing in the payments industry.
Planet Payment delivers innovative transaction processing solutions in the payments industry. The company is publicly listed on the NASDAQ and has over 150 staff in various geographical locations.
Planet Labs, based near Dublin airport, is Planet Payment’s center for software innovation. We are seeking a Hands-on QA Test Lead to join our small, world class team. The role entails testing user interfaces and back end applications for our innovative products in transaction processing. Our products can process any type of transaction (debit/credit card payments, mobile top up, bill pay) on any type of device (smartphone, POS terminal, web).
Hands-on QA Test Lead (small team)
Location: Dublin (Irlandia), Wielka Brytania
Reference code: praktykipl
Employment form: Pełny etat
The job would suit a Senior QA Engineer looking to take on team leadership responsibility for a small team but still remain hands-on. The role will report to the Software Development Manager.
- Lead, coach and mentor other members of the QA team (currently just one)
- You will be responsible for the whole QA process from developing a test strategy and creating test plans to test case execution and sign-off
- Lead the execution of tests with a goal to detect software defects and ensure that software requirements, specifications and standards have been met
- Software testing to include: functional, regression, usability, performance, scalability, availability and security
- Perform both manual and automated testing
- Work closely with developers to resolve defects and improve quality
- Design, document and maintenance of test plans, test scripts, test cases, test data and QA processes
- Designing, writing, and running test automation as well as improving test infrastructure
- Maintain test environments
- Continuously seek improvement in quality
- Work to become a product expert and provide support in troubleshooting issues with other teams
- Deployment of new releases to all environments including UAT and PRODUCTION
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years’ QA (previous Test Lead experience is NOT required)
- 2+ years’ QA in transaction processing in the payments industry
- Testing most of the following:
- APIs (especially RESTful)
- Device apps (preferably POS terminals)
- Windows Services
- Web Portals
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases (preferably SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of 6 or more of the following tools: JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, Selenium Webdriver, SoapUI, Nunit, Visual Studio/.NET, Subversion, Beyond Compare
- Strong attention to detail
- Manual and automated testing experience
- Making changes to a PRODUCTION environment
- Self-organising, able to define tasks, establish priorities, manage expectations and deliver according to plan
- Displays a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Desirable (at least some of the following is a strong plus)
- ISTQB certification
- Testing POS terminals
- Testing PIN pad payment terminals such as Spectra, Ingenico and Verifone
- Security and Certification in payments industry (PCI, DUKPT, ADVT / M-TIP)
- Messaging formats: JSON, XML, ASN.1
- C# .NET
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Share Options
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- What is your salary expectation?
- How many years’ experience do you have in QA?
- Are you authorised to work full time in the EU?