Powiadomiania o podobnych ofertach pracy:
Based in west and center Switzerland, Airbase is a well-established EASA Part-145 organisation, holding ratings for piston, turboprop and light jet aircraft, as well as piston and turbine helicopters for electrical and avionics installations.
We strive to provide our customers with demonstrated craftsmanship, fulfilling current regulations both in the field of Initial and Continuing Airworthiness.
In order to strengthen our aircraft maintenance department, we have an immediate open position for a full time aircraft mechanics. The applicant should fulfil following requirements:
Aircraft mechanics and avionics technician 100 %
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)
Reference code: praktykipl
Employment form: Pełny etat
- Holder of EASA Part 66 Cat B1 or B2 will be an avantage or 5 years of experiense it's also accepted.
- Familiar with EASA Part-M, Part-145 regulations.
- Good language skill in English.
- Willingness to integrate into a growing company.
- Good repute, maturity, integrity and loyal personality with social skills.
- Contemporary and competitive wage and social condition
- Dynamic, ambitious and progressing company
- Location LSGL and LSZB
- Unlimited contract
- Salary according to license rating, but estimated between 3500-5500 Sfr. pro month.
Please send your application including cover letter, licenses and CV (with color photo) by
"' Apply now '" button