Powiadomiania o podobnych ofertach pracy:
Euro Planit B.V.
Currently we are looking for an international (lead) Front-End Developer for a company in the Nijmegen area. The company develops software to make factories and production companies smarter and more efficient by selling software as a service that connects machines, suppliers and customers with one another.
The software helps its customers to monitor and manage their complete production process on different levels, to optimize the whole production process. Users enjoy an intuitive web interface, and the goal is to create a “simple” yet functional single page application that is as user friendly as non-business apps on your mobile phone.
Due to the international setting of the team we encourage all EU-residents who are eligible to live and work in The Netherlands to respond to this vacancy.
Location: Nijmegen (Holandia)
Reference code: praktykipl
Employment form: Pełny etat,Kontrakt
Required education: wyższe
Required experience: powyżej 4 lat
Offered salary: 10 000 - 18 000
What does this job entitle?
- Firstly, it’s your job to optimize and implement the UX;
- Furthermore, you’ll be detecting problems or issues and if necessary solve them. It’s also your responsibility to think ahead to prevent any future issues from occurring;
- You are aware of the latest technologies in your field and will keep yourself up-to-date as well as your colleagues;
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the daily continuity in the development process and manage workload for both yourself and your colleagues;
- You’ll be responsible for code-reviews, test driven development and continuous intergration.
What skills are we looking for?
- You speak and understand English completely and fluently (C1 or C2);
- You are more than familiar with HTML5, ES6, PostCSS, Angular 2, Offline API's, Web Components and know how to apply them as well;
- You have knowledge of Single Page Applications and Typescript
- It would be amazing if you have knowledge of the following techniques as well: C # / .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure and PowerBI;
- A big plus if you have experience with an agile approach and / or, for example, SCRUM;
- Another big plus if you have knowledge of the German language.
What do they offer?
- A very inspiring and motivating working environment;
- Plenty of flexibility and freedom in your daily work;
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and work-experience;
- Plenty of free days to get some rest from all your hard work;
- If you are eligible for relocation, we offer an excellent relocation package.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or if you are interested in this great job opportunity, please contact us.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!